- We agree to provide the services that you have ordered and have paid for.
- You agree to pay for the services that you have ordered by the due date. If a payment is not received by the due date grace period, we may suspend services until payment is received.
- We may assess late payment fees on overdue invoices.
- You agree to protect your username(s) and password(s) to prevent unauthorized use of your account including purchase of unauthorized services.
- You agree that our service will not be used for any illegal activity. We will not censor or screen any information you publish or send through our service. However if we become aware of any illegal activity or other breach of these terms of service, we reserve the right to take necessary action to limit our liability and protect our systems and other customers, including immediate suspension of service.
- All domain and SSL service fees are Non-Refundable. Website and email hosting fees may be refundable subject to our refund policy.
- We agree to make a best effort to provide maximum availability of our services.
- Our services are provided without warranty or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by actions or inaction by us.
- We reserve the right to update these terms at any time.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Next Steps √ Please review and update your account and company information after logging in by...
Our customer portal is being deployed in several phases. Here is our current schedule: Phase 1 -...